This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer with 1-2 years digital/graphic design experience to join a creative agency based at The Fire Station in Bedminster, Bristol.
About Hide the Shark
Hide the Shark is a small but perfectly formed agency that punches above its weight. We are looking for an ambitious and creative individual to work with us on a range of diverse projects and integrated campaigns – from digital to print, brand, advertising, video and motion graphics.
The right Junior Designer will support the production of creative campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites, creative online content, client literature, branding and advertising. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work towards the next step in their career.
Are you the right fit?
– Minimum of 1-2 years` experience within a similar Junior Designer role, working for design, brand or creative agency
– Experience of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Experience of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom and XD packages (desirable but not essential)
– Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range projects
– Able to produce creative well-crafted design with good attention to detail
– Able to liaise with key clients on smaller projects
– Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of larger projects
£19,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Full Time Fixed Term Contract (12 months) with flexibility for extending the role.
Workplace Pension with Legal & General.
If you would like to apply please send an email outlining why you would be perfect for the role and a link to your portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 5pm, Friday 26 January 2018
Interviews to be held: Thursday 1 & Friday 2 February 2018